Final Tax Sale
Millard County's 2015 Final Tax Sale will be held on May 14th. For additional information and a listing of the properties, click here.
Watch the Video
Teaching tools about County Government and how elected officials do their jobs to bring services to citizens. Watch video.
Millard County Contracts.
Sealed bids are due at the Auditor’s Office (50 South Main St., Fillmore, UT 84631) no later than the date referenced on each individual bid request and will be opened during the next scheduled commission meeting. Late submissions will not be considered. Millard County has the right to reject any and all bids. All individuals whose bids are accepted will need to pass a police records check prior to being awarded the contract.
The following are bids currently being accepted by Millard County:
- There are no contracts up for bid at this time.
How Do I Register To Vote?
There are several ways you can register and you can select any one method that works for you.
1) Online Registration: You can register to vote online simply by going to the Online Voter Registration Website and completing the online form. In order to register online, you must have a current Utah Driver's License or ID Card. If you are registering online, you must submit your registration at least 15 days prior to an election to be eligible to vote in that election.
2) By-Mail Registration: You may use a by-mail voter registration form form that can be found in our office or by clicking on voter registration form. If you are registering to vote using a by-mail voter registration form, you must mail your completed registration form to the address on the form at least 30 days before the election to be eligible to vote in that election.
3) In-person Registration: You may register in person at the Millard County Clerk’s Office; 765 South Hwy 99, Ste.6, Fillmore, UT 84631. The office is open weekdays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and is closed on weekends and legal holidays. You must register in person at least 15 days prior to an election to be eligible to vote in that election. To participate in early voting, you must register to vote at least 30 days before the election.
A Public Body is any administrative, advisory, executive, or legislative body of the state or its political subdivisions that: is created by the Utah Constitution, statute, rule, ordinance, or resolution; consists of two or more persons; expends, disburses, or is supported in whole or in part by tax revenue; and is vested with the authority to make decisions regarding the public's business.
A Public Notice is a way of informing the general public of government or government-related activities which may concern their local area, municipality, county, or state.
- There are no employment opportunities with Millard County at this time.