Visit Millard County
Refresh your mind and restore your spirit with a visit to Millard County. This video created by Michael Jolley highlights just a few of the amazing things to do and see in the Fillmore area of Millard County.
Vote by Mail
Notice of Tax Change
2016 Notices of Valuation and Tax Change have been mailed. If you have not received your notice, please contact the Millard County Auditor’s Office to request a copy.
- Millard County Resource Management Plan RFP
- Millard County RFP for County Resource Management Plan 2016
For more information on each bid, or to print the bid submission form visit Contract/Bids
Millard County is Voting By Mail.
(beginning with the 2016 General Election)
To ensure that you receive your ballot, make sure you are registered and your mailing address is up to date. To determine if you are registered, or to check that your voter registrations is current, please visit vote.utah.gov, or call our office; 435-743-6223; 435-864-2440.
Ballots begin to arrive 21 days before each election.
How Do I Register To Vote?
There are several ways you can register and you can select any one method that works for you.
1) Online Registration: You can register to vote online simply by going to the Online Voter Registration Website and completing the online form. In order to register online, you must have a current Utah Driver’s License or ID Card. If you are registering online, you must submit your registration at least 15 days prior to an election to be eligible to vote in that election.
2) By-Mail Registration: You may use a by-mail voter registration form form that can be found in our office or by clicking on voter registration form. If you are registering to vote using a by-mail voter registration form, you must mail your completed registration form to the address on the form at least 30 days before the election to be eligible to vote in that election.
3) In-person Registration: You may register in person at the Millard County Clerk’s Office; 765 South Hwy 99, Ste.6, Fillmore, UT 84631. The office is open weekdays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and is closed on weekends and legal holidays. You must register in person at least 15 days prior to an election to be eligible to vote in that election. To participate in early voting, you must register to vote at least 30 days before the election.
Please Note: Everyone is required to show proof of identification when registering to vote, whether it be online, by mail or in person. Any copies of identification sent with the registration form will immediately be destroyed upon verification.
For more information visit the County Elections Page.
A Public Body is any administrative, advisory, executive, or legislative body of the state or its political subdivisions that: is created by the Utah Constitution, statute, rule, ordinance, or resolution; consists of two or more persons; expends, disburses, or is supported in whole or in part by tax revenue; and is vested with the authority to make decisions regarding the public’s business.
A Public Notice is a way of informing the general public of government or government-related activities which may concern their local area, municipality, county, or state.
Click here for Millard County Public Notices
Click here for Utah Public Notice website (central source for all public notice information statewide)
To view job openings with Millard County click on the Employment Opportunities link above.